Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Round and Round He Goes

Over the past year I have been researching and putting to use more natural ways of doing things --- natural remedies and natural cleaners specifically. However, last week our big upstairs bathroom was looking pretty grungy, so I broke out the Soft Scrub with Bleach. Praise the Lord for that stuff! I scrubbed and scrubbed. Well, that evening, as I tucked my girls into bed, Speep waited in the bathroom for my help (he's potty training). I heard him repeatedly flushing the toilet, but I figured it was not that big of a deal, and I could get the girls hug and kisses in before tending to the situation. Upon entering the bathroom, nonchalance turned to horror! Each time the toilet flushed and the water swirled down the drain, Speep stuck his arm into the toilet as far as he could and swirled right along with frantic enthusiasm. NOOOOOOOO! Yuck Yuck Yuck! Don't do that! Yes, it was disgusting, but at least there was nothing in the toilet, and it had been cleaned just that afternoon. That makes it not so bad, right?

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! That is too funny. I guess he thought that was a fun toy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete